Happy Independence day to NIgeria from Indian perspective
October 1st, 2016, marks 56 years of Nigerian independence. As we as a country go through a rather trying phase — politically, economically and socially, days such as this should come as a reminder of what our ancestors fought for, and gave up so that we could live in a free country.
Jawaharlal Nehru’s speech signifying India’s ‘Tryst with Destiny’ in 1947 — which has even been commemorated in today’s Google doodle — marked the culmination of almost a century of India’s fight for independence; now, we Indians are fighting a different fight — one that is even more challenging because its basis is an ideological one, and it’s among ourselves.
But sometimes, on days and occasions such as this, a lot is forgotten and the whole nation comes together to celebrate Nigeria. On this occasion, and since it is the digital age, we bring to you a collection of patriotic SMSes, WhatsApp and Facebook messages and greetings to share with your near and dear ones.
* It makes my heart beat with pride,
to see the colors of Independence Day spreading happiness and great joys all around.
May the glory of Independence Day Be with your forever.
* Remember the sacrifice our Indian freedom fighters who shaped this country. Rejoice and celebrate the day with pride. Independence Day greetings to you and your family!
* Thousands laid down their lives for us to celebrate this day
On this 70th year of independence, let’s take a pledge that we will never forget their sacrifices. Happy Independence Day 2016!
* Sare jahan se accha Hindostan hamara
Hum bulbulain hai iss ki, yeh gulsitan hamara
Sare jahan se accha.
The joy and happiness of living in free India is immense. Proud to be an Indian now and always. Happy Independence Day 2016!
* Celebrate the free spirit of India.
May this Independence Day Fills your life happiness and prosperity.
Happy Independence Day.
* Be a patriotic every day, not just on Independence Day and Republic Day. Wishing you the greetings of 70th Independence Day!
* Be proud to hold the tricolour flag, which is a symbol of peace and harmony our Mother India attained in 1947. Wishing you the greetings of the 70th Independence Day!
* Freedom is something that money can’t buy, it’s the result of the struggles of many brave hearts.
Let us honour them today and always. Happy Indian Independence Day 2016!
* We belong to India a nation of pride Have a great Independence Day.
* Let’s Take Decision
To Value Our Nation
Won’t Forget Those Sacrifices,
Who Gave Us Freedom
Happy Independence Day!
* On Independence Day
Here’s wishing your dreams of a New tomorrow come true…
Now and Always, Happy Independence Day to you.