Working Settings for MTN Simple Server Android and Computer
This is the latest working Settings for MTN Simple server on computer and android phone using Simple Android Server version 2 on MTN BBLITED subscription.
How to use MTN and Simple Server on Android
- Download the latest Simple Android Server from Google Play
- Recharge your MTN SIM with 70 Naira then send BBLITED to 21600 (if you want a faster way to subscribe just dial *131# select subscribe to Blackberry>select BB10>select more and choose BBLITED for 70naira daily).
- Create a new APN on your phone, name is anything and set proxy to 127.0.0.1 and port to 8080 and use normal MTN apn: web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net and select it as default connection.
- Open Simple Android Server you have downloaded and goto general settings and do this:
- Pproxy host: 10.199.212.2
- Proxy Port: 8080
- Injection Method: GET
- Injection querry/url: http://web.blackberry.com
- Injection Host: web.blackberry.com
- Injection line: press your enter key 4 times
- Log level: debug
- Go back to the home page of simple android server and click the start button and it should connect now.
- You should start seeing the bandwidth number changing.
How to use MTN and Simple Server on Computer
- Download the latest Simple Server for computer from here and extract it, if it asks for password use wasconet.com
- Recharge 70 naira on your MTN SIM then Text BBLITED to 21600 (if you want a faster way to subscribe just dial *131# select subscribe to Blackberry>select BB10>select more and choose BBLITED for 70naira daily)
- Connect your modem with the default MTN apn settings
- open the download/extracted folder and run SimpleServer.exe then minimize the window
- Now set your browser to use proxy 127.0.0.1 and port 8080, you will set any application you want to use on that proxy and port like internet download manager etc