How to Use GLO Blackberry BIS Plan on Android Devices
Steps to Using GLO Blackberry BIS Plan on Android Without Changing IMEI
- First insert your GLO SIM into your android device, goto Settings>Mobile Neworks>Access Point Names and edit the it, only change the APN to blackberry.net then subscribe to a GLO blackberry plan, see here for full list of GLO blackberry plans
- Put off the network (under SIM management) or put the andoid device into flight mode.
- Insert the SIM card into a blackberry phone that supports BIS
- Now in the blackberry device you should be able to browse the internet with the SIM, now turn it to use 2G and now 3G/4G, now you should see EDGE in capital letter.
- Open up the default blackberry browser and try to surf the net a little with the BIS plan on EDGE network, if you are unable to browse with the SIM for any reason goto Options>Device>Advance Settings>Host Routing Table> Press the Blackberry opion key (BB sign on your phone) and click register, then remove the blackberry and insert it back (hard reset) then try to browse again with the default browser, you should be able to browse now.
- After browsing a bit on the blackberry phone, remove the SIM and insert in your android device which has its network OFF, now put ON the network or remove from flight mode and you should see H/E now and surely you can start browsing on your android device with the GLO BIS plan.
NOTE: if you put off your android device or your battery runs out you will have to repeat the process, so the best is, before your battery runs out just put OFF network then put back ON whe you have charged it
You can also create hotspot on your android device and enjoy GLO Blackberry BIS plan on your computer