Page Carousel | Mobile App UI Design
The Pros of Using Page Carousel
- Only takes up a small space on the screen.
- It is a best option for dealing with large set of information, if compare it with using next & previous buttons as navigation.
- It works great with highly appealing visual content, such as music album and movie poster.
- It is also a best option for story-telling / step by step manual guide.
The Cons of Using Page Carousel
- It can be the worse option, if use it with form.
- It may provide bad user experience, when the app contain too many pages.
- Users may not know the overview of your app content at the first glance.
- Do not use when user is required to fill in a form.
- Keep the maximum content of carousel between 5-8 pages.
- Make sure carousel buttons are clickable which allow user to browse through all the pages easily.