MTN Mobile Self-Care App
What is the MTN Mobile Self-Care App?
The MTN mobile self-care application is an app that you can download on your phone and use for managing your mobile account transactions from your phone real-time.
What can I do on the MTN Mobile Self-Care App?
You can easily perform the following transactions from your phone when you download the MTN mobile self-care app.
- Check your account profile
- Check your recent account recharges
- Subscribe to a blackberry/Fastlink/mobile internet/simple surf data plan
- Subscribe to MTN callertunez, music and games on MTN Play
- Check available balance and expiry data of your BlackBerry/Fastlink/mobile internet/Simple Surf data plan
- Perform a SIM Swap on your lost/stolen MTN line
- Purchase airtime or pay your phone bills using your Interswitch ATM card
- Retrieve your PUK code to unlock your SIM
- Request for MTN Data Settings to manually connect to the internet
To download the app, simply do one of the following:
1. Send an SMS keyword "CARE" to 5018. (SMS is free). A link to download the app will be sent in an SMS to your phone.
2. Visit the MTN Play wap portal (wap.mtnonlineplay.com) to download the application.
3. Call the MTN Customer Care on 180 or visit any MTNN Walk-in center to have the app link sent to your phone.
What devices can I use to download the self-care app?
The MTN Mobile self-care app works on all BlackBerry, iPhone and android devices as well as all low-end phones that support J2ME.
What is the memory size of the MTN Self Care app?
You need a memory size of 1.5MB to download this app on your iPhone and android operating handsets and a memory size of 285KB to download on BlackBerry and 150KB for J2ME operating handsets.
MTN Self-Care application is now available on Facebook. Click here to log into the MTN Self Care app on Facebook.
Frequently Asked Questions: MTN MOBILE SELF CARE APP