MTN Auto Top-Up
Top up your airtime instantly with any amount straight from your bank account's available deposit. Alternatively, you can set up a direct debit order for recurring airtime top-up on any date of your preference.
Here's how it works:
Setting up Instant Auto Top-up:
- Log-on to your bank's internet banking portal or select your bank from the list of banks displayed.
- Select NIBSS e-Bills pay in the Bill Payment section.
- Provide the mobile number, airtime amount you want topped-up and other details required
- Submit your request and in a few minutes, the value of the airtime you want is topped-up instantly into the mobile number you provided
- You will receive an SMS alert confirming successful transactions
Setting up Auto Top-up on specific dates
Via MTN Online
- Click here to download the debit mandate form. Submit the form at your bank branch for the mandate set-up.
- Log-on to your bank's internet banking portal, select NIBSS e-Bills pay in the Bill Payment section
- Then select CMMS from the list of menu displayed on the NIBSS e-Bills pay section.
- Provide all relevant information including your top-up amount, frequency of top-up and submit.
- You will receive pre-notification alerts three days before your airtime is auto topped-up and instant notification on every successful airtime top-up.
MTN Auto Top-up Partner Banks
MTN Auto Top-up is currently available in the following banks (other banks will follow shortly):
- Diamond Bank
- Union Bank
- Sterling Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Skye Bank
- Stanbic IBTC
- Wema Bank
- Keystone Bank
- Recharge your phone from an ATM terminal
- Recharge your phone from QuickTeller internet portal
- Recharge your phone at any MTN retail store or outlet nearest to you