Etisalat internet settings
with etisalat’s mobile internet, you can now take the internet with you via smartphone, pda or pc.
start enjoying our super-fast easyblaze data plans. receive internet settings on your smart device by following the steps below.
- your etisalat-branded usb modem or data card has already been configured so you do not have to worry about that.
- if you're not using an etisalat-branded device, you can request for etisalat's internet browsing settings (also referred to as APN settings or packet data settings on some phones) by typing the word settings as an SMS and send to 790, free of charge.
- if your handset or device allows over-the-air updates, you will receive an SMS notifying you to save setup information that the network will send to you. please save the settings as soon as they are delivered to your phone to avoid deleting them in error.
- also, if you currently enjoy internet browsing using your 3.75G enabled handset on easyblaze, chances are that your handset is already configured to use etisalat's data network. you may however send settings to 790 to be double sure!
- for handsets or other devices that need to be configured manually (e.g. most windows-based handsets), you will need to configure the data settings on your handset with the settings information provided below:
|→ account name||=||etisalat internet|
|→ username||=||(please leave it blank)|
|→ password||=||(please leave it blank)|
|→ access point name (apn)||=||etisalat|
|→ home page||=||http://mobile.etisalat.com.ng|
|→ ip address||=||10.71.170.5|
***note: no username or password is required to use etisalat's data settings