switch to etisalat
switch to etisalat with your mobile number and get access to the best call rates and the fastest data speed in Nigeria.
you get to switch your network provider and keep your mobile number. choose from a bouquet of products and services the best plan that suits your lifestyle.
- excellent quality of service and customer care.
- fantastic call rates to all networks.
- super-fast data speed.
- special roaming offers for frequent travellers.
- get even more with our ‘going the extra mile’ (GEM) reward scheme.
switching to etisalat is quick and easy. simply click here or visit any of our experience centres with the following requirements and it is as easy as ABC.
- 1 passport photograph.
- a valid form of identification, such as your Nigerian national identity card, passport or driving license.
- fill out a port-in request form.
- text "PORT" to 3232.
- you will receive a text acknowledging your port-in request & another text saying that your port-in request is successful.
- collect a new etisalat SIM (don't worry your number will remain the same) and insert it into your phone.
- dial 200 to activate your line.
*switching to etisalat takes less than 20 minutes, and you can keep using your phone while you wait for the switch to go through.
pricing and tariff
switching to etisalat is absolutely free.
- - the port-in timeline is a maximum of 48 hours.
- once you have switched, the time frame before you can port out to another network is 90 days.
- all unused airtime on your prepaid line from your previous network will expire once you are successfully ported. it cannot be carried over to the etisalat network.
- call charges, plans and value added service offered by etisalat may differ from what was offered by your previous network.